Business Intelligence & Analytics Solution Architect will
Participate actively in presales activities including presentations, demonstrations, understanding customer requirements, sizing up the efforts and estimations.
Support relationships based selling and assume a technical lead role transitioning sales from qualifying to closing by working closely with sales team and other technical consultants.
Work closely with program managers and bid teams internally to maximize the business development capability and leverage capabilities.
Facilitate and execute requirements gathering and technical analysis and design phases, assist in driving Business Development initiatives with major stakeholders.
Work with the delivery team closely and help develop and refine the best practices for BI projects.
- Participate in all aspects of sales and customer engagement activities such as solution presentation, conducting workshops, demonstration and Proof of Concepts
- Involve in gathering, understanding and scoping the requirements, sizing the efforts and providing the estimations
- Provide documentations for the proposed solution with Scope of Work, Assumptions and Technical write-ups
- Oversee the ongoing development and operations of a business intelligence & analytics architecture that enables fact-based decision making and ad hoc analysis and insight generation
- Lead the team in delivering the Business Intelligence & Analytics solution by performing the complete SDLC, requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, installation, test and implementation of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence & Analytics solutions
- Provide technical support to all team members during project execution
- Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and data quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value
- Mentoring the Business Intelligence & Analytics team but also other service lines for cross selling optimization
- The Business Intelligence & Analytics Solution Architect should have minimum 6 years of consulting and end-to-end implementation experience in delivering business intelligence & analytics solutions for enterprise, ideally have a Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong experience with Enterprise Business Intelligence & Analytics tools like SAS, MicroStrategy
- Strong experience with Enterprise integration tools like Informatica, Microsoft SSIS, SAS DI
- Strong hands-on experience in Visualization tools like Tableau, QlikSense, Power BI
- Good knowledge of Big Data will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of the architecture of solutions involving the above mentioned tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Provide documentations for Architecture Design, Technical Specifications Documents, Data Modeling and Advanced Visualization Techniques
- Advanced knowledge of performance optimization at all levels
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to confidently communicate (verbally and written) to all levels of the business from operational to executives
- Extensive pre-sales experience in solution envisioning, building demonstration, estimates, proposal development and customer presentations
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage and work with a culturally diverse population
- Ability to make decisions and deliver even within ambiguous situations